Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Comments, comments (another tutorial)

Alright, so I explained once before about commenting by just using your name. Spectacular! I got some comments and it was awesome (still waiting CLB).

Now, I love love love getting comments y'all! Sometimes you ask me questions and I would totally love to answer you or reply to a comment you made and here's what happens when I try:
I am set up to fail due to the "noreply-comment@blogger.com" (robot) address. So... what I need you to do is go edit your profile! If you have a blogger profile go to the edit option and check the "show my email address" box.



Don't want to share your email address because you're afraid of spam? I haven't had any yet, so I wouldn't really worry about it. Still don't wanna share? Fine. I will reply with a comment in the comment thread (how will I know you'll check that?) and hope you'll see it. I totally respect your decision (just do it already!). 

By the way, I really do love getting comments from y'all. It makes me giddy. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment