- I drink orange juice straight out of the container. Unless I know you are coming over to enjoy some orange juice... and then I just don't offer you any.
- It took all week to put the laundry away. From last week.
- I used to lurk on "mommy message boards" but now I don't. Too much drama. Instead, I lurk on random blogs
- I found Spider Man in my kitchen last night.
Scaling the cabinet that also hides the really old Halloween candy.
- I debated eating a lemon for a snack yesterday morning. I was feeling quite famished.
- I can't eat a peanut butter sandwich (No Jelly. Gross.) without potato chips on the side. I can't really explain this.
- Speaking of jelly... Jello is also on my Foods to Avoid list. It wiggles? Bounces? Jiggles? Food should not do these things. Especially while I'm trying to eat them.
- I had to consult my friend Miss Google to figure out how to take a screen shot to show you the above "Original Wiggle"
- My posts might get way cooler now that I know how to do that. Don't actually count on it, though.