Friday, September 16, 2011

The weather is playing with my sanity

Today is Friday, in case you weren't aware. I'm livin' it up by making some biscuits for breakfast and planning out what I'll be cooking over the weekend. Exciting. Tomorrow I'll be watching the Texas game and Sunday...I really don't know. It should only get to 94 degrees this weekend (ooh, what nice Autumn weather we're having). Perhaps I'll venture outside and do some work on the yard. (she says while rolling her eyes.)

Unfortunately, due to this drought we have a sand pit in our front yard. The kids seem to really enjoy it and I do not. But, aside from me having to dump sand out of their clothes and shoes and then chasing them around the house with the vacuum cleaner I don't mind because they are outside.
When they are outside I hear much less bickering... so ready for cooler weather when I can send them outside practically all day!
The girl child will attempt to feed the dogs sticks... I think the dogs are smart enough not to eat them.

Just a funny picture I'm leaving you with.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. at least SHE is not trying to eat the sticks! Prayers for cooler, wetter weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while since I've seen the place. Golly, it's sad to see it so dry.
    Do you make the biscuit dough the night before and bake them in the morning--or is it an all at once thing? I'm trying to decide if I should give it a go and tips are welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShaGla! What up yo? When I make biscuits from scratch I do it all at once. I have a great recipe- email me if you want it.

    ReplyDelete