Some random ideas I have for posts:
- Time management and my lack of it
- Washing dishes is therapeutic
- I'm a naturally unorganized person that craves organization
- How I make my life way more stressful than it actually is
- We have zero pictures on our walls. Why?
- I'm still afraid of the dark
- I dislike Friday night TV. It's always murder.
- Telling people "No" is empowering
- I avoid confrontation at all costs. There are exceptions, though.
(this list was just interrupted by me heroically killing a scorpion and thinking that my shirt collar was attacking me. If only you could have seen it... you would laugh for days.)
- The Omnivore's Dilemma by Micheal Pollan ('nough said)
- I finally got some squeezable applesauce. Very much enjoyed. As well as expensive.
- Am I doing this the right way? you know, being a mom
- I prayed for patience once. I'm still getting my answer/lesson
- I'm disappointed in September. It was 100 today