Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A look into the Future

At least on what I might write about.
Some random ideas I have for posts:
  • Time management and my lack of it
  • Washing dishes is therapeutic
  • I'm a naturally unorganized person that craves organization
  • How I make my life way more stressful than it actually is
  • We have zero pictures on our walls. Why?
  • I'm still afraid of the dark
  • I dislike Friday night TV. It's always murder.
  • Telling people "No" is empowering
  • I avoid confrontation at all costs. There are exceptions, though.
(this list was just interrupted by me heroically killing a scorpion and thinking that my shirt collar was attacking me. If only you could have seen it... you would laugh for days.)
  • The Omnivore's Dilemma by Micheal Pollan ('nough said)
  • I finally got some squeezable applesauce. Very much enjoyed. As well as expensive.
  • Am I doing this the right way? you know, being a mom
  • I prayed for patience once. I'm still getting my answer/lesson
  • I'm disappointed in September. It was 100 today
Maybe I'll actually write about some of these things. At least I'll have something to reference when I feel like I'm out of ideas.

    2 comments:

    1. I was making a mental checklist of all of the things I agree with on your list... yes, yes yes... yes... all yes's... the praying for patience one...made that mistake too... so annoying. I want to hear about them all!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Well, you are surely not alone on these topics. As I assume most think of me already, I am also sorely lacking in time management. I also share the calming therapy of handwashing some dishes (people think I'm insane), so please expand your thoughts on this topic one day. I constantly attempt to master organization, but have concluded it can be costly. I could go on, but I will let you do that in your coming posts. But I must say I too am very discouraged with this ridiculous heat! I am way too excited for fall! Let's see if our prayers for cooler weather could work as well as those for patience :) And by the way, you may use my name, or I suppose whatever else you would like to call me :)

      ReplyDelete