Friday, June 17, 2011

Randomness vol. 3

Rose had her check up yesterday and was declared "PERFECT"! (Totally rocked my world)
She was scarfing down animal crackers and didn't care who was looking.
She didn't even pause for the doctor. She just kept stuffing them in her mouth during her exam. 


We got back to my mom's house and the kids ran around outside. And fought over the swing.

He is way too big for that thing. As he would say, "Ba-diculous".

Then I walked around to the front yard and saw these adorable calves. (They are part of my brother's herd)
The black one (on the right) was born the day before. Both of them were being so playful. We watched them for a good 5 minutes and then they got all tuckered out and took a nap.

Look at those ears! I just wanted to grab him and take him home and keep him for a pet. I don't know what I'd name him though. It's also too early for me to actually think about names. 
What would you name him?

Have a fabulous weekend!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment