Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The one where I talk in Random

What can I say today that could seem half way interesting? Anyone have any ideas? I could tell you that I baked a pie yesterday and there's only 1/3 of it left. I have promised T that I'll finish it off before he gets home tonight. The kids are going to help me and it's good for them... It's a squash pie, so they are getting their vegetables (coated in sugar).

Other things I did yesterday... I cleaned and re-organized the bathroom. It's not easy sharing a tiny bathroom with 4 other people. Thankfully 3 of them don't have much and they manage to share one shelf in our tiny medicine cabinet. (Hopefully we will have the master bath completed before they become teenagers.) I have also figured out that I only use a very small amount of make-up and other body stuff. I have never been so organized. Having a tiny bathroom to split between five people keeps me from buying new body washes, shampoo and conditioner until we literally only have one more wash left in the bottles. There's no extra stuff laying around and I'm not really afraid we're going to run out and not have anything to bathe with. I have no problem using the baby's soap. The only thing there is an abundance of is, of course, "bath tissue" otherwise known as "Where's the toilet paper?" No one should ever ask me that question again.

Enough with the bathroom though. I tend to ramble when I'm alone at 7am. (Let us observe this rare moment.)

I'm not sure if I've used this picture before. It looks serene. (Am I the only one that thinks the trees are wearing tutus?) Let's see if I can find some more scenic pictures for you.


This is not our place. Occasionally we drive down back roads and take pictures and talk about what we'd do if we won the lottery (that we don't play). It's one of our favorite past times.


Waking up on the beach and watching the sunrise... One of my favorite memories. Listening to Ryan Bingham while packing up the tent and making egg toast for breakfast.

Being away from civilization, cell phone towers and forgetting our worries for two days was incredible. Priceless. For everything else there's.... MasterCard.
This may be the most random post I've written.
Thanks for letting me reminisce.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment