Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's a choice

Today I choose to be thankful. Thankful for my life, my husband and my kids. They are my happiness. I have tried really hard to have a good morning and I've experienced a nice range of emotion today and it's only noon. I have tried unsuccessfully to type out a post without whining or ranting this morning. I had an awkward phone conversation that left me feeling agitated. I'm allergic to something that blew in with this cold front so I have the joy of having a scratchy throat, stuffy nose and watery eyes. Whine whine whine.

things that make me happy (in no particular order)
  • hot coffee
  • peppermint tea with honey
  • flannel sheets
  • babies that like to cuddle
  • homemade chicken and dumplings
  • hugs from T
  • this news from Dwija
  • making pigs-n-a-blanket with a 5 & 3 year old
  • laughing
  • watching the sun rise
  • seeing my rose bush blooming in November
  • the scent of apples and cinnamon
  • nap time 

2 comments:

  1. All of those make me happy too! Well hugs from my own fella of course ;)
    I just read Dweej's news too! So exciting!
    And, awkward phone conversations are the worst...I actually hate talking on the phone.

    ReplyDelete