Monday, August 1, 2011

Only 3 cups today...

So far. (of coffee, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.) Anyway, the goddaughters were dropped off this morning and... I still have my sanity at 2 something p.m. It's currently nap time for all except the D-man and I. We plan on escaping and feeding those chickens of ours soon. Although Daddy did say he would do that after he got home... I'd like to gather the eggs before they become hard-boiled.
This morning has been fairly easy going. Basically, instead of three kids eating all day it's five kids eating all day. Well, except the baby. She'll get there eventually though. If my ears don't deceive me I've got four kiddos sleeping. That should totally be celebrated. (!!!!!)
 (I'm aware that this pleasantness could end at any moment and turn into total chaos.)
Check ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment