Friday, February 24, 2012

ten happy things friday

one
Finally got the nerve to change our phone plan yesterday. Turns out all I had to do was chat with a representative online to preserve our mobile to any mobile plan without adding a data plan for my current phone. That was taken care of quickly and saved us $$$ on our bill...

two
Saving $$$ on our phone plan led to me upgrading T's phone and purchasing a data plan for him, making our phone bill almost exactly the same as before. (The awesome thing is that it doesn't mess up our budget.)

three
 I got really excited looking up t-ball drills and practice information yesterday for T. He doesn't have a lot of time during the day to look stuff up so I research things for him and bookmark websites for him to look over. I love doing research. Does that make me a nerd?

four
I appreciate Sesame Street providing entertainment for parents in the forms of celebrities and musicians... My favorites have been when Tina Fey was a pirate and declared that "pirates love F words" and Feist singing "1,2,3,4 chickens pecking at the door"

five
I love the way Rose says she is hungry- I so hungrin! 
I almost never correct this because it's seriously the cutest thing.

six
Great advice.

seven
 We had highs in the 80s this week. The kids spent a lot of time outside.

eight
Music. What would I do without music?

nine
Strawberries

ten
Having a supportive husband.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment