Wednesday, February 8, 2012

let me explain...


1. My daughter is wearing her brother's outgrown fleece pajama pants, boots and coat. She does, in fact, have a closet full of gender appropriate clothing, but these happened to be the closest things I could reach. 

2. Ry cannot by any means avoid getting mud on himself. I'm not joking. Everyone else managed to play outside for the hour without getting any mud on themselves or clothes and Ry immediately sat down on ground and then crawled under the trampoline while I was helping Rose down the steps. I guess he can't help it since he has told me several times that mud puddles are his favorite.

3. D insisted on wearing his cowboy hat even though I warned him if he decided to take it off I would not hold it for him. During our walk he kept asking me if I wanted to wear it for him. Um, no. When we came inside for nap time he exclaimed, "Finally, I can take my hat off! I've been wearing it forever." Dude, it's only been an hour. Chill. 

Now I am on a mission to clean up around here since it sounds like all the children are snoozing. This is amazing and I must make the most it while it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. you know that an hour in kid time is equivalent to something like 7.5 decades... that is a long time to have to wear a hat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! Loving the boots!!!

    ReplyDelete