In any case, I'm back.
This weekend T and I are off to our friend's wedding. T is a groomsman and totally rocks his new very black suit. I even got a new dress for the occasion. It's a maxi type dress (it even has pockets!) and it looks alright. I'm not sure if I'm rockin' it or not, although my mom, sister and the sweet man I married all say it looks great. Here are the reasons I bought the dress:
- It was one of 3 longer dresses in the store (why is everything so short?)
- and I loved the idea of pockets on me rather than making my hubster (did I really just call him that? Sorry.) carry my camera, lipgloss and any other random junk I think I might need in his suit pockets.
- I tried it on and it fit!
- In the process of trying it on a certain 3 year old tried to show a certain Mama's body off to the rest of the store's customers by flipping open the curtain of the changing room and I wasn't dealing with that again for any other dresses
- My mom said it looked really good (she was helping corral the kids)
- It was in my budget!
- I also had 25% off with a coupon
- I was sold
I bet y'all want to see some cute pictures of my kids. I just uploaded this weeks pictures so here we go.
Some random things you may be interested in...
- If you need to order prints of pictures you can get 200 for $2 at Snapfish using the code JULY200PRINTS (good until 7/26/11) *4x6 prints only*
- Oh, I guess that's it. I thought I had more but turns out I lied. But I used Snapfish a week ago and got 129 prints for .99 +shipping. The prints turned out very nicely. You can also pick them up from Walgreens and Walmart and some other places.
- Here it is! Old Navy is having a 30% off sale (not on any kids stuff though) through 7/22/11 Just enter code: ONBIG30 during checkout. They have some great stuff on sale right now that I would buy up for next year (or the rest of this summer) if I were buying anything. But I'm not, because I did that last Friday.
Have a delightful weekend,