Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Randomness

Our family portraits are tomorrow evening. I am still unsure of what I am wearing, although I do have something in mind. I have no clue as to what I'm going to dress Rose in, D and Ry have what they need. I would have like to find Ry a new shirt, but with my stinginess on paying shipping and the fact I didn't find anything in town means he'll end up wearing the shirt he wore for Easter. Who knows, I might be able to squeak into the other town tomorrow and see if I can find anything. (I just hope the clearance racks cooperate with me.) Most likely I will end up freaking out and T will say that everything's fine. OH! I just remembered I have to get the boys' hair trimmed. Which means T will need a trim too. Who trims their hair? Me. Cause we are "thrifty" like that. I do a good job sometimes, too.

I got a new book in the mail yesterday. It's certainly not something I would usually read, but it was recommended to me (after I asked for a book suggestion) and I'm going to give it a shot.

My veggie garden is fading away. I'm down to just tomatoes and peppers. The peppers are being stingy and not really doing anything. This fall I'm going to plant some other things. And we are moving the garden (or some chickens) to combat the bugs. Hopefully our fall garden (which we've never done before) will produce better than the spring/summer garden. Maybe I can get my roses planted this weekend. I think I'm just going to move them to larger pots. They don't like the soil out here.

I think this concludes the blogging for this week. I've some kids to entertain, some towels to wash and some chicken fried steak to make. If I'm lucky I'll even get to vacuum and put the boys' clothes in their closets! How exciting!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment