- paint kitchen
- finish painting bathroom
- finish the floor in the bedroom
- sort through toys
- go shopping (but leave my dollars at home kind of shopping)
- get a hair cut/trim
- clean out the car
- grocery shop. Alone.
- have a lunch date with my husband (probably least likely to happen)
I've decided if I do go "shopping" in the city I will start buying school supplies. I will probably croak when I see how much everything costs. (By the way, I noticed that the pre-k list is longer than the kindergarten list. What's up with that?) I'm pretty sure in five years the list will be shorter but more expensive.
- access to high speed Internet
- personal laptop with webcam for "virtual classroom"
- The End.