Monday, August 20, 2012

the weekend was too short

We had a good weekend, but I wasn't ready for it to end. Saturday I got to hang out with my younger sister all afternoon. We ended up mostly browsing in stores and then I got my hair trimmed- nothing major. It was really nice to get out and relax. My older sister had dropped by while I was gone and she brought us a car seat and stroller that look brand new. We have basically everything we need now for the baby which is awesome.

Sunday we went to church, I made BLTs for lunch (they were awesome!), played baseball and football with the kids and then watched some preseason nfl. I might have shed a few tears after the kids went to bed because Monday was just hours away and the weekend had gone by too fast.

This morning rolled around and it was back to school, work and laundry.... I have to admit that being forced to get dressed and be seen in public at 7:45am does seem to motivate me into jumping into housework stuff when I get back home. I've done quite a bit and just have to keep it going. D starts riding the bus in the afternoons today... I am so nervous about that! He's excited since he has been talking about riding a school bus forever it seems like.

Well, I better get back to doing things before I have to go meet D at the bus stop. Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment