Friday, August 17, 2012

ten happy things friday

Yesterday Tim brought home ice cream. He knows how essential it is to me while I'm pregnant.

I also made hamburgers last night that were delicious... I had dos. That's two in Spanish.

D is having a great time at school and is learning his numbers in English, Spanish and German. This week it was 1-3... Ry has learned them as well so I am thinking we'll keep this trend up and he can skip kindergarten and just join D in first grade next year.

I am kidding about Ry skipping kindergarten. The kinder teacher is amazing and I really wouldn't want him to miss out getting to start his education learning with her.

Today I had a doctor's apt and it lasted all of 10 minutes. 8 of those minutes were chatting about my children. So two hours of driving to hear a very loud/strong heartbeat (always worth it) and to be told to keep growing... cause I am really good at gaining weight while pregnant. Too good I think.

I've been fairly unproductive today, but I'm letting it slide because it's Friday.

Grapes are yummy.

Tomorrow I've secured some time alone and maybe I'll get my hair cut... or not, we'll see.

We are watching preseason football.

The kids are in bed and I am about to dig into some ice cream.

Have a good weekend...

bonus #11: I don't have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. This entry has an extra-fun, happy feel to it! I smiled the whole time I read it. (Same with the last one, but that adorable picture of D is pure goofy grin bait.) I think the random "grapes are yummy" sentence is fantastic, by the way.
    I am also glad you mentioned that the "dos" was Spanish for two because I retardedly read it as do with an S. Doo-s? She had doos hamburgers? Wha? Yeah, I shouldn't be allowed to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are bilingual? Actually tri? That is beyond cool.

    ReplyDelete