Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm having a good* day

I wish I had something really awesome to write about.... I don't. So here's a random update on what's going on.

At this very moment Ry is spelling every word in a book out loud and asking me what they spell. I think he'll have "elephant" down by this evening.

Also at this very moment, Rose is sleeping!

I finally remembered to buy Tums at the store this morning... no sense in suffering longer than a week with that lovely combo of heartburn and acid reflux each and every night.

It's Wednesday, so it was Chapel this morning at school. I ran to the store in the 15 minutes I had between dropping off D and Chapel starting. I made it back only 4 minutes late! It must have been the combination of sitting on a pew with some other ladies, the fancy box of animal crackers I purchased, remembering Rose's blanket and not sitting around waiting, but we made it though the whole thing! Rose was a bit talkative and sang her abcs (just the h-i-j-k-l-m-n-o part) most of the time (quietly, at least). Success! Ry was very well behaved... just thought I'd mention that. D was very excited when he saw us as he left to go back to class, but I am certain he will ask where we were at the beginning.

Hmm... yesterday I ate vanilla ice cream with ruffled potato chips. It was delicious and I wish I had more, but I don't. Pregnancy craving? Sort of. I have a habit of dipping pretzels and french fries in ice cream, so this was along the same line. Sweet and salty!

My nephew is turning one and his birthday party is Saturday. Yay! Okay, here's the problem, what do I get him? I'll ask my sister, but any suggestions for unique gifts? And I'm not a crafting type of person so sewing or hot gluing projects are out.

I sure hope everyone is having a normal, good* day.  

*A good day is always nice... Great! and Fantastic! days are for overachievers for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment