Monday, May 16, 2011

Party Animals

It was another busy weekend around here. I'm sure one day we will get to lock the gate and turn the phones off but it seems like something always comes up and prevents that from happening. Saturday started out really nice (it ended pretty nicely, too) but somewhere near noon things went crazy. I won't go into details, but just so you know we got it worked out and are now better people because of it.
Friday (if you could have just seen how many times I tried to type Friday you'd be wondering if I needed a brain scan) we went on our date. It was really nice to get out and have someone else cook and clean up the dishes. We rented a movie and I can't tell you if it was any good because halfway through it I fell asleep. (It probably wasn't great if I couldn't persuade myself to stay awake for it.)

I'm not sure what took place appoxamently 40 weeks before the end of April and beginning of May but I'm a bit partied out. We celebrated my father-in-law's birthday Saturday night and then Sunday we went to our Goddaughter's 3rd birthday party. Three out of the last four weekends have been party themed. Oh my gosh, it's not ending! I just remembered that this coming weekend we are halfway committed to attending a graduation party. Graduation has nothing to do with the 40 weeks thing but the 7 birthdays that are clumped together have everything to do with the 40 weeks.

I am getting interrupted at the rate of every 6 words I type so I am sure this is a delightful post to be reading. I could've typed this last night but I was too tired. I am still too tired to be doing this and distracted. If there was a counter thing for how many words I've misspelled and a contest I'd be the winner. Of misspelled words. I just can't get my finders fingers working prpeloy properly. That is just an example. It has taken me at least 30 minutes (holy guacamole!! I can not get my brain and fingers to cooperate!) to type this post. I obviously need to go do something else. Right now.

I'm going to have a little pep talk with myself,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment