Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh the Sweetness

It's Friday! I have lots to do today in preparation of Ry Guy's birthday party tomorrow. I decided to have it at home because I may be a little bit insane. (Also there is a huge art festival in town and the park is going to be full of out-of-town day trippers.) So, that means I have a cake to bake (and decorate in a Toy Story theme), clean the bathroom and kitchen (not so bad), spruce up the living and dining room (mainly dusting), and then there's The Playroom. I'm thinking I'll just put away about half the toys so tomorrow afternoon (the party is at 5:30) I can freak out about whether or not I have enough food instead of all the Hot Wheels and various Mr. Potato Head parts strung out across the floor. Actually that does sound like a good plan. Well, not the freaking out about not having enough food, but the toys being put away, yes.
As you may or may not know, yesterday was my birthday! T planned a surprise birthday party for me (apparently my dad was pretty involved as well) last night at my parent's house. My whole family was there and it was a lot of fun. We had tacos and my mom made me a coconut cream cake. So delicious!!

Now I am off to make another cake. I have eaten cake every day the last week. But I am starting to really desire savory foods. Good thing we're having burgers tomorrow! It is lunch time right now though and...

I'm starved. Must. Find. Food.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment