Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Weekend-ness

Our Easter weekend is full of good times! The boys are getting haircuts with our brand new clippers. One down, one to go. I love these clippers.
Little Rose got new shoes. The first pair I picked at the store actually fit! While I was strapping her pretty little sandals on an older gentleman came over and handed me a 20% off coupon. How sweet of him. Now I have to pass it on, right? The good deed I mean...I had to surrender the coupon.
T got some awesome Craftsman tools. We were under the (wrong) impression that the set didn't come with a battery or charger. I don't know why it wouldn't, we could've just read the box. He got two batteries but no charger. While I was engraving his name on his tools I found the charger and battery in the box. Then I read the box where it says they are included. He is outside right now, but I bet he will be so thrilled when he finds out! I'm charging that battery up for him (cause I am such a sweetheart). I got a new lip gloss and some some foundation. I like the lip gloss. The foundation made me look like a....ghost/zombie/dweller of an asylum. Apparently holding the bottle next to your face in WalMart does NOT help picking out a match for skin tones. It has been years since I bought foundation. I don't know why I feel compelled to tell you my purchases from my most recent trip to town. I'm sure you are dying to know what else I got. Too bad!
The real reason I even logged on to post anything was to say "Happy Easter" to y'all. So there. I hope it's really wonderful and everything you thought it would be.
I have to go finish everything I started,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment