Friday, June 22, 2012

ten happy things friday

one
I'm glad we have a second laptop. Mine is running verrrrrry slow.

two
Our no TV policy has been going fairly well. The kids are still able to watch their favorite pbs show(s) online.

three
Tomorrow is my family reunion (dad's side) and we'll get to spend close to four hours traveling, but I plan on reading my Kindle and "resting my eyes" if the kids let me. I'm sure we'll have a blast.

four
Banana milk shakes (just a banana and milk).

five
I got to hear the baby's heartbeat (first time!) on Wednesday. Super Baby was moving around a lot and the doctor had to chase him/her with the doppler.

six
Reading 101 Dalmatians to my kids. Did you have the books on tape growing up? The ones where you followed along in your book and turned the page when you heard the chime? I had a lot of those and the book I read from is the one I had growing up.

seven
I went into Old Navy this week expecting another round of disappointment shopping, but actually found 3 things I liked and they were all marked down considerably.

eight
Ice cold water.

nine
Since I am feeling better I am going to start exercising again... (again, like I was doing something previously- ha!) anyhow, maybe it'll help with my lack of energy. (Encouragement is welcome.)

ten
Modern conveniences. They are nice.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I encourage you to do all the exercising I refuse to do. You and my mom are the toughest peeps I know, so you can do the exercise thing easy.

    ReplyDelete