Wednesday, June 6, 2012

some random thoughts


Well, my wedding band and engagement ring no longer fit due to my fingers swelling. With each pregnancy the finger/hand swelling starts earlier and earlier. I'm sad about that. I'm also debating about whether or not I should buy a cheapo band and just wear that.

I made banana bread this morning and have already eaten half of it. Not by myself, I had three little helpers, but I admit that I have eaten most of it. It's healthy, right? Especially if you also drink a quart of milk along with it.

T and I are working on a big project that I would like to elaborate on, but I don't know that I'm ready to do that yet. I've been thinking that after I reveal it that I'll have to change the title of this blog to "Everyone Thinks We're Crazy". It would just make sense. Trust me.

I don't have much else to say and since it's "quiet time" I'm going to take advantage of that and lie down for a few minutes, mainly so I won't be tempted to eat all the groceries I bought yesterday. This entire post sounds like a "first world problem". Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment