Monday, March 28, 2011

Lovely Weekend

This weekend in a list.
1. Boys camping =quiet time for Mama from 8:30pm to 11:30pm (when I fell asleep)
2. Grocery shopping and eating breakfast with my father-in-law at 7:30am, Saturday
3. Laundry (every waking hour in my life)
4. Clean kitchen (almost as often as laundry)
5. Stunned that my family consumed 20 tortillas in half a day
6. Sundays are for rest and also spending lots of time in kitchen...
7. Bake bread
8. Go to sister's house to look at lambs and become envious of her flower garden
9. Try not to devour all the bread while slicing it
10. Make pizza
11. End weekend watching Die Hard 2: Die Harder cuddled up with T and snicker
      at the 1990s.

Hope your weekend was just as wonderful as mine,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! You should let more people know about it!!

    ReplyDelete