Friday, October 19, 2012

ten happy things friday

one
cooler weather

two
pumpkin pie creamer (finally found it!!)

three
Something we've been working on for a while is finally going to be possible! It kind of feels like a dream coming true.

four
golden grahams

five
tiny baby socks

six
nice people

seven
the way Rose insists on kissing D on the nose when we drop him off at school

eight
love hearing Ry strike up conversations with everyone he meets

nine
I like that D rarely lets me forget to pray in the mornings and that he gives me so many hugs

ten
new nail polish

2 comments:

  1. It makes me crazy when bloggers allude to awesome things but don't share deets!!! Number 3...

    But you know, I guess you don't have to share EVERYTHING with weirdos you've never met.

    ReplyDelete