Friday, September 28, 2012

ten happy things friday

one
I washed all the new baby's (newborn sized) clothes this week and they are hanging in my closet. She's going to be in our room for a while until she's (mostly) sleeping through the night so it makes sense to have her clothes there, too. Anyhow, having her clothes there makes me even more excited to meet her!

two
Vanilla ice cream with crushed pretzels and reese's peanut butter cups.

three
I really like my new jeans that aren't maternity (just a few million sizes bigger than pre preggo size). They are so comfortable.

four
Nap time is already over?! Rose took a much needed nap today (sort of seemed short, though).

five
The way Rose talks. It's adorable.

six
I think heavy cream is way better than regular milk in coffee.

seven
I've had a pretty good week.

eight
This morning D's teacher complimented him about his good manners. She said he always waits his turn to speak and is the most polite, always saying please, thank you and you're welcome. (Totally a "we're doing something right!" parenting moment.)

nine
Dinners this week have been so good!

ten
Ready to have some cake tonight for my Opa's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment