Friday, September 21, 2012

ten happy things friday

one
This morning I had a little impulse to get things organized so I washed, sorted and put away 3 loads of laundry. Now I am moving on to figuring out where to stash the baby clothes I was loaned and try a different shoe organizing system. I feel like a sort of accomplished something.

two
My appointment went well yesterday and I got to hear our little girl's heartbeat again. I'm 28 weeks today.... time is really flying by!

three
The cool air in the mornings this week.

four
Sort of proud that I haven't had ice cream in 2 or 3 weeks.

five
I love these new pants I got from Old Navy. They are either "lounge" pants or yoga pants, but they are so comfortable.

six
I'm craving something sweet so I think I'm going to make a couple loaves of pumpkin bread. One for me and one for everyone else to share.

seven
Reeses peanut butter chips (the kind you put in cookies).

eight
Just a couple more hours until Tim is home and the weekend officially begins.

nine
The apple strudel I had for breakfast yesterday.

ten
Chocolate cake. (Only I don't have any, but it is good stuff.)

1 comment:

  1. I love that 50% of your happy things are food related. Bless you my child, bless you.

    ReplyDelete