Friday, July 13, 2012

ten happy things friday

one
Watercolor paints... I had forgotten how much fun they are!

two
Starting to feel tiny kicks from the in utero baby.

three
Dancing

four
Chocolate ice cream and pretzels

five
Finding a great sale on khaki pants and button up shirts for the boys.

six
Listening to Ry and D tell me all about their mornings at vbs.

seven
Driving down back roads on the way home.

eight
Sitting here with D watching the rain and listening to the thunder.

nine
Pickles. (What is up with me eating pickles all the time? I mean, I know I'm pregnant, but this is becoming extreme. I am literally sitting here eating them straight out the jar, except I just reached the point where I can't reach the pickle slices anymore and decided to put them away because maybe I've had enough for today. Or at least this hour.)

ten
My kitchen is a mess and I have no idea what I'm cooking for supper, but it's Friday! Not that it being Friday has anything to do with cooking, but YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Those are ten happy things!
    Yay for baby kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on feeling the baby. Glad you found time to dance. I love driving down those country roads too and I so wish we had some rain and thunder here in Michigan. We are in drought and our crops are struggling. We just had to respray because the weeds are not dying on many of the crops around here and are taking over the nutrients for the crops. Hoping this time works.

    Hope you took some rest time Friday and let the kitchen mess go for a minute. You deserve it. = )

    ReplyDelete