Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Not much

Monday I had hyper children and no energy to blog, Tuesday I had a sick kid that mellowed everyone out, urging us to just sit still and cuddle on the couch and today I think we are back to the middle ground. Boys being boys and girls being girls.

Tomorrow I am going in to have the anatomy ultrasound for baby 4. I am equal parts excited and nervous. I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl. The kids made their guesses, D says he wants a sister (I am still surprised at that), Ry wants a brother and Rose just copies whatever the previous person has said. It will be so fun to tell them! I am praying that no matter girl or boy that this baby is healthy. I mean, what more can I ask for?

We have our names picked out already. Or we did. The boy name we agreed on pretty much right away. The girl name keeps changing. I thought we had settled on one, but someone keeps making new suggestions. I guess if we have a girl we can always wait until she's born to choose the name.

Anyhow, I really don't have much to write about and a certain little girl is driving me up the wall because she won't take a nap. I think I need some ice cream.

P.S. Don't forget to make your prediction as to whether this is a girl or boy baby!

1 comment:

  1. I say girl- 2 & 2 would be fun! Have fun at the ultrasound and definitely go for the ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete