Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It looks dreary out

I say "looks" because I haven't been out yet. Don't get all out of whack about this. I have just had more important things going on inside today. Such as? Well I slept in until 7:10 this morning. T had coffee brewed already and the kids' oatmeal made, as well as his own breakfast made and consumed. So I woke up when Little Rose started fussing in her room. Us girls slept in today. Ha.
I have been feeding these children since about 8:30...their second and third breakfasts and then a snack and lunch. Lunch ended about 10 minutes ago and I'm already getting the "What can I have now?" question. You just had lunch! Not to mention half of the groceries I bought Sunday! The whole loaf of bread is gone already because you just want a piece of bread 4 times a day! I'm using lots of exclamation points....I will stop.
Anyhow, I've been in the kitchen a lot, and now I'm trying to get through these enormous mounds of laundry that have accumulated throughout the house. I have also been researching car seats. Little Rose is really a bit big for the infant seat so instead of buying her a new one I am buying the middle child a new one. My Ry-Guy. He has just about outgrown his seat so it makes since to make this swap thing happen. Car seats are expensive, but luckily I have narrowed it down to 2 that I feel are in our price range and I feel are good long term investments.
Oh dear, gonna have to leave you a little sooner than I planned. I have to find a phone number and then get my house shoes to stop being so smelly. Wish me luck; I promise to go out; I have to feed and water the chickens at some point today.

No comments:

Post a Comment