- I am really tired.
- I had two swigs of orange juice (yeah, straight out the jug) which made my esophagus immediately catch fire.
- I probably ate 2 dozen peanut butter chip cookies by myself over the course of 48 hours.
- We (I mean Tim) put up a new shower head last night and it is glorious.
- I have made wonderful dinners all week except for today. I didn't get my act together this morning to make stew in the crock pot so now I have to figure something out. Fast.
- I am having a good hair day!
- Another bump update coming tomorrow. Prepare yourselves for an underwhelming post.
- The kids have been playing outside until dark (or after) which is really nice.
- The receptionist at my doctor's office thinks my kids are so well behaved. I think so too, most of the time, but it's always nice to hear it from someone else.
- I want a chocolate shake and some french fries. The fries are to dip in the shake. Stop shaking your head, it's a wonderful combination.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
been up to nothing.
I'm here. I just don't have a lot to say I guess.... so here's some things from this week- list form, of course.