Thursday, November 15, 2012

been up to nothing.

I'm here. I just don't have a lot to say I guess.... so here's some things from this week- list form, of course.

  1. I am really tired. 
  2. I had two swigs of orange juice (yeah, straight out the jug) which made my esophagus immediately catch fire. 
  3. I probably ate 2 dozen peanut butter chip cookies by myself over the course of 48 hours.
  4. We (I mean Tim) put up a new shower head last night and it is glorious. 
  5. I have made wonderful dinners all week except for today. I didn't get my act together this morning to make stew in the crock pot so now I have to figure something out. Fast. 
  6. I am having a good hair day!
  7. Another bump update coming tomorrow. Prepare yourselves for an underwhelming post. 
  8. The kids have been playing outside until dark (or after) which is really nice.
  9. The receptionist at my doctor's office thinks my kids are so well behaved. I think so too, most of the time, but it's always nice to hear it from someone else. 
  10.  I want a chocolate shake and some french fries. The fries are to dip in the shake. Stop shaking your head, it's a wonderful combination. 
That's gonna have to be it for now. I am ready to fall asleep and it's not even 5pm yet. Also, my kids are throwing things at each other so I have to go prevent an ER visit. adios. 


No comments:

Post a Comment