Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the short of a long weekend

This weekend was one that was spent mostly outdoors and with lots of popsicles. Saturday T worked on the house while I went through baby clothes and toys to give to my nephew. I made BBQ pulled pork for supper and it was amazing. Even the kids loved it and it's always close to miraculous when they willingly eat and ask for seconds when I make something other than pizza or spaghetti. It was a big hit.

Sunday we went to church, took naps after we ate lunch (nachos) and then headed outside to play in the water some more. I made pizza for supper, as usual, and then we watched a movie. To see what a lot of other bloggers were up to head over to Cari's blog to view Snapshots from a Sunday. (This months are possibly the best yet.)

Monday was a holiday and T didn't have to go to work so I made him his favorite breakfast of biscuits and (sausage) gravy. I don't know why I don't make this more often because it's soooo good!
not the best photo, but possibly best breakfast on Earth

That's all I have for now. See you tomorrow for more of the same.


1 comment:

  1. Post recipes... for everything!!!! this post kept making me salivate!!!

    ReplyDelete