Wednesday, February 24, 2016

a tiny post for Wednesday

So I've been potty training Sam and so far it has only been semi successful. I just thought that'd I'd look through the blog and see if I could find any posts about training Rose, but there's not much there that could help me. I should have talked about it more! We'll just power on and eventually it will happen.
D had his math test today. He met me after school with a piece of notebook paper filled with all the work he did and upset that he hadn't made a 100. I knew he worked really hard by how frustrated he was. No ice cream, but we'll work harder for the next test.
Ry and Rose are doing well in school. Rose is learning to read and getting pretty good at sounding out words. I am really proud of her.
Tim is playing the guitar in the other room. It sounds really good and I think I'll just sit here and listen to him for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment