Monday, January 18, 2016

Hello 2016!

I finally got a new laptop! This weekend started out with a "Mommy and Rose date". We went to town and did a few errands. I tried to make it special just chatting with her and stopped at Starbucks and got her a steamed milk with vanilla, some vanilla scones and piece of their banana bread. We talked about using our manners and speaking nicely and mainly acting ladylike, because she has been a little lacking in those departments over the past month or so. We had a really nice morning together.  I'd like to start having a "date" with each of kids. When we got home I was craving something chocolate and wanted to make brownies, but the girls and T have a little sensitivity to chocolate, so I made blondies instead. To make them extra special I used coconut oil and shredded coconut.... I could've eaten the whole pan myself!

Sunday I finally decided which laptop to get and went to town to pick it up. I love it. Yesterday was such a good day! We did a lot of relaxing and watched the NFL playoff games. I made pizza and it was so delicious. I started using fresh mozzarella again and it's so much better than the pre-shredded kind. Well, of course as I'm reflecting on such a nice weekend the kids start fighting over something. Life, huh? I guess I better go deal with it. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment