Friday, June 14, 2013

ten happy things friday

1
A good, filling sandwich.

2
My C25K program. I'm actually enjoying it and looking forward to my 20ish minutes of me time.

3
Alligator Pears (aka avocados).

4
All of our plants are growing so well!

5
I'm hooked on double banana, Greek yogurt & almond milk shakes. And I enjoy stretching. I don't even know who I am anymore.

6
The boys start swim lessons on Monday. I think Rose might get a little jealous.

7
Father's Day is Sunday and I plan on making ribs for the event. I've never made ribs before, but obviously I like to live a little on the wild side. I hope they turn out good. (I'll also be making a lemon meringue pie- also never made before. Guess what meringue doesn't like? Humidity. Guess what we have here.... yeah. It should turn out super.)

8
My kids are awesome.

9
We get to babysit our nephew tonight. He is at that super fun age of "almost 2". I really do like that age; I'm not being sarcastic. 

10
It's Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I just started a C25K app on my phone...go us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the Father's Day dinner turn out? Alligator pears? There must be a story I missed! Your kids ARE awesome--as are their parents. I've always liked stretching, too. I still do. It's the evil exercise that comes after it that sucks monumentally. :)

    ReplyDelete