Monday, February 25, 2013

our weekend



This weekend was all about being together. Saturday I made biscuits with sausage gravy for breakfast and then we headed out to do some shopping. We had a great big list of things and although we didn't get everything we needed we did make a dent in it. In Lowes we split up for a few things and apparently the kids save the embarrassing moments solely for Tim. Ry asked if the very petite clerk was a kid while we were checking out and Rose spotted a couple with tattoos on their legs and told (more like yelled at) them that their legs were "dirty" and they needed to wash them. In her defense she was just scolded last week for drawing all over herself with markers.... Still embarrassing (for Tim, I was in a different aisle.) D decided to use some of his Christmas money to buy a fish. It's a betta and he named him Spiderman. I will have to get a picture of him soon.

Sunday I planted some flowers and split up my aloe plant that was outgrowing the pot it was in. Tim worked on the Jeep with a little help from the boys. (Thankfully it is running again!) We took it easy and made pizza and sort of watched some of the Oscars. I turned it off around 9:30ish because I couldn't force myself to watch anymore. What can I say? I'm just not that into Hollywood... or musicals.

I still haven't gotten my hair cut, which I really want to do. The longer I have to think about it the crazier it gets. First I just wanted to trim the split ends and now I'm thinking I should get bangs and chop it all off. I'm thinking short like I had it my senior year of high school... right below my chin. I'd probably regret it, but it would grow back. Eventually.

1 comment:

  1. That story about Rose is a hoot! At least sure learned her lesson from the markers ;o)

    Also, you're going to have to post hair pics as soon as you cut it! I can't wait to see what you decide on!

    Hope you're having a good Monday!

    PS - YAY for all of the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete