1. My new curling iron (I got it for Christmas and love it!)
2. Eating lunch with Rose and bringing cookies to her class for her (belated) birthday. (Her birthday is during Christmas break)
3. Getting to play volleyball again! I'm playing on our church's team and practices have been fun.
4. My hammock
5. Chicken Cordon Blue casserole- most of the kids liked it, too
6. Super dark chocolate
7. The new "limited edition" Snow Blossom body wash by Dove. I love how it smells
8. Snuggling on the couch with Sam in the mornings after everyone else is off to work and school
9. Hugs from my kids
10. My pillow. Honestly, it's one of the best gifts I've ever received.