Tuesday, July 9, 2013

something new

Sam, despite her new found independence of crawling, has decided to become a hip-hugger. Over the past two weeks she has grown increasingly fussy and clingy. I think she's starting to teethe. Anyhow, I'm a sucker and can't hear her cry for too long before I pick her up and let her slap me in the face and pinch my cheeks. (She really does that. She grabs faces and pinches.) She's finally taking a nap and I'm finally writing something on the ol' blog.
I wrote that paragraph yesterday... 

Saturday was fun. We met up with some old friends to meet the newest baby in our group of friends, Travis. He is adorable. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and catching up. Then we spoiled the kids with bad food and went to Target so I could use my birthday gift card. I bought new socks and a hat for running. The socks kept my toes happy on my first 20 minute run (no walking). I only have 3 weeks left of my C25K program! I am really happy with my progress and am looking forward to my run tonight.

That's all she wrote. This time.

No comments:

Post a Comment