Friday, March 22, 2013

ten happy things friday

one
I had a huge weight lifted from my shoulders today.

two
Rose's bed head. She is seriously cute.

three
We saw my Opa (he's 96) on Sunday and the conversation I had with him was awkward, but funny. I'm not sure I'll ever forget it.

four
Tim picked up some delicious coffee this week. I also cleaned up my coffee maker and put it in the cabinet giving me more precious counter space! We use our "Java Press" exclusively now to brew up the best cup(s) of coffee.

five
Possibly some camping will be done this weekend.

six
Striped shirts

seven
Kettle cooked potato chips

Eight
Fried shrimp

Nine
Baking cookies

Ten
It's the weekend and we're gonna have fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always love these posts of yours. They remind me to look for the tiny blessings. :o) They also usually make me really hungry, lol!

    ReplyDelete