Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Moment Captured {week 1/52}

This week we were back to school and work and normal life after a great Christmas break. I've decided to do something a little different to get back to blogging. I'm going to start a "52 project" where I take a picture of the kids each week to sort of document them for a whole year. Maybe I'll even get some good frame worthy pics out it.

Rose really enjoyed our stop at Half Price Books while we were in Austin this week. 

Sam always insists on snuggling right when I decided to get something done, but everything else can wait.

 D made an airplane one afternoon out of a empty paper towel roll and it was fantastic. He then asked the grandparents and me to save the empty rolls for him. This was his creation this week. It's so detailed and we are really impressed with him. He doesn't ask anyone for help or use any type of instructions. 

I caught Ry reading in the midst of what seemed like chaos. The girls were running around and D was "flying" his plane around the house while a football game was on the TV.... and I came in the living room and saw him immersed in a book ignoring everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment