Friday, October 25, 2013

ten happy things friday

one
Both girls are napping. This is a huge deal for me since Rose has pretty much given up naps. I wasn't sure what to do with this uninterrupted time so here I am.

two
Last Friday I was able to go with D and his class on a field trip to a corn maize. It was a lot of fun to get to spend some time with just him. Also, first graders are hilarious.

three
I could be doing things like putting laundry away or reorganizing the baskets in the bathroom, but due to our new "no housework after noon" policy I painted my nails and read blogs instead.

four
Sam had a checkup earlier this week and I snapped this picture in the exam room because how awesome and rare is it to see this in a doctor's office (or anywhere that's not church affiliated)?
five
How cute is this baby?

six
Sunday we went out to a pumpkin patch/Christmas tree farm and had such a good time! And I am really excited about Christmas this year.

seven
Tacos are delicious.

eight
Date nights. We don't get many and don't even have one planned, but I like having them.

nine
October in Texas. Cool in the mornings and warm and sunny in the afternoons.

ten
Happy birthday to my sweet mother-in-law today and to my brother tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment