Friday, June 8, 2012

ten happy things friday

one
Went through my dresser drawers and cleaned them out. I got rid of a lot of stuff, found a couple things I can wear and now I have two empty drawers! (I won't be refilling them either.)

two
Homemade guacamole. Avocados, cilantro, jalapenos, salt and some lemon juice. No, I don't add tomato or onion, if I wanted that I'd make salsa.

three
My mom made Rose a really cute dress this week. I'll take some pictures on Sunday.

four
I promised the kids I'd bake cookies if they all stayed in their beds and were quiet during nap time. This has been the best nap time all week.

five
I signed the boys up for Vacation Bible School at our church in July. Rose is a year shy of attending so we will have three hours to ourselves in the morning for a whole week. I plan on doing a lot of house purging that week.

six
After discovering that all six of my flashlights stopped working (at the same-ish time) I finally have coaxed two of them into shining condition. I can't bear to be without a flashlight!
seven

My body pillow.

eight
Looking forward to just hanging out this weekend.

nine
This post has taken an embarrassingly long time to write, but there are cookies in the oven and I had a great little helper in the kitchen.

ten
And ftw* just about any food nowadays. I've really enjoyed pickles lately when I'm usually not that big of a fan.

Have a great weekend everyone!

*ftw - that's for you, Shauna, as you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment