Monday, January 16, 2012

No Motivation Monday

Mondays frustrate me. I have zero to no motivation to do anything. Instead of ranting or complaining here (I tried, but ended up even more demotivated) I complained to my husband. He listened and acknowledged how I was feeling. Apparently that's all I needed because as soon as I got off the phone I washed the dishes, cleaned out a laundry basket that was housing random junk from cleaning out the car, sorted some laundry for tomorrow and folded the throw blankets in the living room and put them away. As soon as I publish this I am headed to our bedroom to tackle the clean laundry. I guess I just needed a listening ear today.

Do Mondays leave you frustrated and searching for motivation like me? Do you gradually gain motivation or is there something specific that motivates you to get moving? Please share any advice you have!

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean! I've had the Monday blah's today, but a trip to the dog park helped get my energy flowing.

    ReplyDelete